Friday, May 25, 2018

NO TIME II You may not have a second chance!!!

One Friday afternoon, I went to pick up my children from school and as usual, my favorite cleaner was in front of my daughter's class where she usually sits. We laughed as usual;  I felt like giving her some money, but I postponed it till the next week because I did not have much with me.

Monday morning came. I was on my way to drop my children in school and the thought of this cleaner in front of my daughter's class  was so strong.  I checked in my car and saw some cash which I decided to give her. 

Most times I send her to help me get bottled water for the children, too, and this faithful day I was looking forward to giving her a surprise. When I got to the door, I asked after her and the teacher started crying. "She just died this morning."

That was one of my worst days in 2018. She's been sick; she needed money that Friday. I procrastinated because I did not know. I cried my heart out. I stood by her corpse that morning and I just could not think straight.The rest is history today, gone forever. 
Please, there is just no time. If God leads you, do it. You don't know who God is leading you to help. Don't Procrastinate.  

You don't know who that song can bring salvation to. You don't know who that book that you planned to write will bless.
Many talents have gone to the other side. Don't wait; start now!!! Listen to your heart. There's no time
"I WILL DO IT" HAS NO DATE UNTIL YOU DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment