Sunday, September 23, 2018

NEVER TOO EARLY TO START

When my father was about 70 years, he was always echoing it during our devotions  that he wished he had known the lord very early, he would have preached and served God so well. Then I was in my late 20's and I was wandering what time is the early?

Fast forward to my 40's....
WISHED I WAS DOING WHAT I AM DOING NOW. I HAD THE TIME, MY PARENT TAUGHT US TOO EARLY.
THEY INTRODUCED  US TO GOD AT AN EARLY AGE.
SO WHAT HELD ME BACK?
HOW ABOUT OUR CHILDREN?

A lot of us have not even started, when are we going to imbibe what we know into our children?
At my early age, I could recite a lot of bible passages and I started singing in the choir too but these days, the world is taking over the children so fast.

REMEMBER NOW THY CREATOR IN THE DAYS OF THY YOUTH...ECC. 12VS1.

It's not too late. Serve the lord now you are young.  Don't be too carried away.
Teach the children now they are young . They also need to know this God we worship.

MAY WE NOT LIVE OUR LIVES FORGETTING GOD IS THE REASON FOR OUR EXISTENCE.




No comments:

Post a Comment