Wednesday, September 26, 2018

FULFILLING PURPOSE!!!

There's a point you get to in life when you begin to ponder and ask your self so many questions. For example:
What exactly have I achieved so far?
What impact have I made as a child of God?
Am I fulfilling my dreams?
Am I doing what I am supposed to do?

So many things to ask yourself as a child of God.
The season and time we are in now is not a time to joke with our destiny, our dreams, our ministry and our talent.

What are you doing in your local assembly?
Are you truly fulfilling ministry?

HEAVEN HAS NO RECORD OF THE CHURCH YOU ARE ATTENDING, IT IS YOUR INDIVIDUAL WALK WITH GOD THAT MATTERS.  
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE
MAKE FULL PROOF OF YOUR MINISTRY. 

Don't joke with your spiritual life. don't toy  with your walk with God. It is beyond working for God. WALK WITH GOD. 

THE CHURCH YOU ATTEND WONT AUTOMATICALLY TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN.

FULFILL YOUR GOD- GIVEN MINISTRY .
YOU HAVE A PURPOSE HERE ON EARTH.
YOUR PASTOR IS FULFILLING HIS, HOW ABOUT YOU?
WHAT IS YOUR OWN WORK FOR THE KINGDOM???
WALK WITH GOD!!

1 comment:

  1. So true. Grace, you’re an inspiration to this generation

    ReplyDelete