Monday, August 27, 2018

LEADING PEOPLE IN WORSHIP


Few years ago I was opportuned to lead praise somewhere and what baffled me was after spending time to pray and prepare, that morning, i was given another song list and i was told those are the preferred songs that  i had to sing. I was suprised because i was not used to it.
Well, the experience wasn't funny for me and  I made up my mind never to follow anyone's choices of songs without being led by God. 



It may sound funny, but please know that our worship is not to any man. Inasmuch as we want to get it right and want people to be happy with what we do on stage, please ask God to lead you to sing what He wants to hear.



A lot of times, we are compelled to sing some songs over and over again  just to please people .  Your praise and worship is a message in songs, you should hear God for yourself what you need to sing. DON'T ALLOW ANYONE WRITE YOUR MESSAGE FOR YOU!!! NEVER SEEK MAN'S APPROVAL ON WHAT TO SING INSTEAD OF GOD LEADING YOU ?

YOUR WORSHIP IS TO GOD AND NOT MAN. 

4 comments: