Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Follow your passion


So last month, 8th of march, I shared my first post on my blog.  Its one of my thoughts though to help encourage gospel artists, especially those that really need help with advertising their music and reaching out to more people.

It wasn't easy at first sharing my vision with some friends to get their opinion too. I was discouraged by some, i didn't even get answers from some also. But i made up my mind to follow what my heart wanted. 

A lot of times, we wait for people to approve for us. And if they don't, we get discouraged and loose out from what would have been a channel to bless someone. 

God has opened my eyes to see the heart of men. Some may never want you to move from the level you are. Some may never want you to go ahead of them. 
If you want to be successful in your vision, you have to be deliberate in your actions. Don't look at anyone who wants to discourage you. Work towards it. It may seem slow but you must get there someday.
If i had relaxed, i wont be saying "thank you" to you reading this.

Its a divine mandate we must all fulfill  "Go ye into the world and preach the good news to all creature". MARK 16:15.
The world needs to hear your voice. Dont stop till Jesus comes.

YOU ARE A GOSPEL MINISTER BUT THERE ARE OTHER WAYS YOU CAN ALSO BLESS LIVES. YOU ARE NOT JUST LOADED TO SING. CHECK DEEP!!!

I found another part of me and worked with it and to God's glory I have received messages and prayers. 
Thank you all for reading and sharing. I know  together we will spread Jesus to the world. 

Shalom.

Like my page on Facebook for more updates, questions, counselling and concerns...
Grace Amachree Muzik
https://www.facebook.com/Grace-Amachree-muzik-822488744515427/


3 comments: