Thursday, March 29, 2018

Gospel Ministers: What is your focus?

Our hearts are made for worship, and if it does not worship God, we will worship something else. 
Our songs should be a blessing to the world and they must  glorify God. If they  don't  glorify God, they glorify someone or something else.

Most times I ask myself, where is my focus? Yes i need to look good while on stage but let my focus not be on what people will see me put on and how well packaged I look.  My focus should not also be on the skills I feel I need to show off in my ministration. Allow God lead you!! We spend so much on the physical and spend lesser time to prepare our hearts to worship and bring the audience to a place of intense worship.
Look Good, spend time in rehearsals but in all, let your focus be to give God the praise and worship due his name.

 Now I ask you too, what is your focus on as a gospel minister? Think on these things and pray to God to help you look beyond the clothes and skills but to focus your heart on him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment